DEAD TO ME

After a long and boring summer (yes that's right SUMMER YOU KINDA SUCKED) flitting between Queensland Melbourne and Bali we/ I had a massive EPIC GIGANTIC FAIL in Bali with our sample range for the label. 
I'm not going to go into it because I seem to have told the story more times then I care to imagine, but I will say I had my first learning curb in terms of what I'm doing and you know what I probably needed it.
The good news is I am not letting the minor bump in the road deter me at all. 
I have re-assessed my plan and I'm still going ahead with a whole new range now but a range none the less. All garments will now be 100% Australian Made and I'm taking a more feminine approach on my somewhat tom boyish ways and making some really pretty sexy things. 
I will have my first sample for the new range in my hand by next week so this time I will actually put up a sneak peak of the item.
Did someone say Body-Con