SPLASH OF COLOR

This post in inspired by good friend Julian Sapinski who recently styled a shoot for a new Meyers concept champagne. 
After the shoot he told me about the concept and it got me thinking about Melbourne and our tunnel vision of black on black on black on black clothing.  
I actually know for a fact that this city in known for this trend because I come from Queensland and before I moved here I used to wear color and people used to say 
"oh if your moving to Melbourne you better buy an all black wardrobe" 
and you know what, the black slowly crept in till it was all I owned. 
Its kind of a sad thing really cause I consider this city to be pretty well dressed in general but the fact we all dress the same is kinda sad. 
I have actually started to notice some, I wont say color but maybe hues creeping in over the last year and this makes me rather pleased indeed. 
So this year I'm going to try and buck the trend go COLOR ON COLOR ON COLOR- 
it makes me happy just typing it!











notable mention- katy perry 
(even though you are a massive mole)