VIVE LA MUSIC

So I don't do music posts that often mostly because I don't feel Im informed engough to tell people what they should listen to. 
I just like what I like and that's it no great science behind it but I thought I might just share with you some of the albums iv been enjoying over this summer and that are in MY PERSONAL opinion really great. 
p.s I dont post videos so you'll have to find them yourself.

FIRST FAVE!!!!

TWIN SHADOW
"Forget"


NUMBER 2
TORO Y MOI
"Causers of this"


NUMBER 3
Seekae
"Sound of Trees Falling"


NUMBER 4
PANTHA DU PRINCE
"Black Noise"


NUMBER 5
PANDA BEAR 
"Person Pitch"

NUMBER 6
 OWEN PALLET
"Swedish Love Story"



NUMBER 7
THE MORNING BENDERS
"Big Echo"


NUMBER 8 
DAS RACIST
" Sit Down, Man"


NUMBER 9 
HOW TO DRESS WELL
" Love Remains"
NUMBER 10
EL GUINCHO
"Pop Negro"